Charles Philip Brown popularly known as C.P. Brown, who was the ‘Father of Telugu renaissance’ of Telugu language and literature, started his official career as an Assistant to the District Collector of Cuddapah by East India Company in 1820.He purchased a garden of 15 Acres including a Bunglow for a price of three thousand varahas (A Varaha was equal to four rupees in those days) to serve the Telugu Literature. Present day C.P. Brown Research Centre for Languages emerged from the ruins of the erstwhile famous Bunglow which buzzed with Telugu literary activity.

Read more

  • Call for quotation - posted on 22-5-2017
  • WELCOME TO C.P.BROWN RESEARCH CENTRE FOR LANGUAGES - posted on 27-2-2015
  • Notifications will be updated soon.